Georgia Vehicle Inspection
- Inspections are held every Wednesday excluding any holidays.
- Must arrive between 8am-9am on Wednesday to prepare paperwork.
- Vehicles can be dropped off on Monday or Tuesday prior to inspection.
- Must make appointment by Tuesday at 5pm before the Wednesday you plan on attending.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD FOR INSPECTION PAYMENTS
BUYER BEWARE: IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS! Research & ask questions BEFORE purchasing a vehicle offline. Find out if the title is BRANDED. All branded titles must follow the States guidelines before registering the vehicle in the state you reside.
Please review the following documents to aid you in the inspection process and answer questions you may have:
Motor Vehicle Inspection Checklist – Salvage or Rebuilt Title
Motor Vehicle Certificate of Title Bond – MV-46
Motor Vehicle Correction of GA Title Registration Request Form – MV-18A
Motor Vehicle Labor & Parts Certification Form – T-129
Motor Vehicle Rebuilt Vehicle Inspection Request Form – T-22R
Motor Vehicle Tag and/or Title Application Form – MV-1
Motor Vehicle Dealer Affidavit for Relief of TAVT – MV-66
Rebuilt Title Request Form – T-22SI
The following links might be some helpful information concerning the TAVT:
Get your Georgia Vehicle Inspection at:
R&D Auto-Truck Salvage, Inc.
565 Baxley Hwy
Hazlehurst, Ga 31539