Georgia Vehicle Inspection
Important Changes to Motor Vehicle Inspections
- Appointment must be made in advance.
- To make an appointment you must: Email: email@example.com or Fax 912-379-0367
- You must email or fax 1.) Copy of front and back of title, 2.) Copy of owner’s driver’s license, 3.) Provide two working telephone numbers
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD FOR INSPECTION PAYMENTS
- BUYER BEWARE: IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS! Research & ask questions BEFORE purchasing a vehicle offline. Find out if the title is BRANDED. All branded titles must follow the States guidelines before registering the vehicle in the state you reside.
Please review the following documents to aid you in the inspection process and answer questions you may have:
Motor Vehicle Inspection Checklist – Salvage or Rebuilt Title
Motor Vehicle Certificate of Title Bond – MV-46
Motor Vehicle Correction of GA Title Registration Request Form – MV-18A
Motor Vehicle Labor & Parts Certification Form – T-129
Motor Vehicle Rebuilt Vehicle Inspection Request Form – T-22R
Motor Vehicle Tag and/or Title Application Form – MV-1
Motor Vehicle Dealer Affidavit for Relief of TAVT – MV-66
Rebuilt Title Request Form – T-22SI
The following links might be some helpful information concerning the TAVT:
Get your Georgia Vehicle Inspection at:
R&D Auto-Truck Salvage, Inc.
565 Baxley Hwy
Hazlehurst, Ga 31539